Acupuncture may be able to help to treat the following Conditions:
- Chronic fatigue & low energy levels
- Digestive problems
- Gynaecological: infertility, pregnancy & childbirth, period pains, endometriosis
- Headaches & migraines
- Mental & Emotional: stress, depression, anxiety
- Men’s health & wellbeing
- Respiratory: asthma, allergies, bronchitis
- Skin conditions: vitiligo, psoriasis, eczema, acne
- Sleep problems
- Urinary & kidney problems
- Musculoskeletal: back, neck, shoulder, knee pain, sciatica, arthritis
(Source: World Health Organisation 2003)
The British Acupuncture Council are gathering a body of research detailing conditions that acupuncture can treat.
They have also created a range of downloadable fact sheets which you can access.
Duncan is a member of the BAcC which is the leading regulatory body of acupuncture in the UK.